Happy Holdays!

Friday, December 10, 2010

It has already been a very long day today! My 4 year old, has a cold again! Why does it always seem like someone is sick. I feel like one of my kids always has a runny nose, Yuck! Well my 4 year old was up and coughing most of the night, so she is cranky today. The twins well one slept all night but the other got up at 4 deciding it was time to get out of her bed.. Daddy and Mommy did not agree! I put her into my bed, she finally fell asleep after awhile. Thank goodness! Then her sister got up at 6am, cause she got a great nights sleep. I am hoping naptime will be a good one today. Maybe then I will be able to get something done. girls are going through a very clingy stage... well Ava is, and Olivia has always been clingy. She's a Mommy's girl!

I was hoping the girls would be fully weaned by now, I have self weaned with all my other children close to the time they turned a year old and thought the girls would be just as easy. YAY right. I never imagined in a million years that I would be a mother who was still nursing her 20 month olds. If it was totally up tot he girls they I would probably nurse them off to college. But I on the other hand have other plans. I am so ready to have my body back. ....On a side note, I also never thought I would be that women who was still trying to loose her baby weight, from her pregnancy 8 years ago! Double Yikes! Oh, well the things you know now, right! We are very close to being done with nursing though. My girls are having a hard time giving up the 1st thing in the morning nursing session. I have tried giving them a sippy cup instead, but they throw them on the floor. Then they start yanking at my shirt and screaming crying, yelling "mooob" YAh, funny huh.. NO! Today was a good they did not ask for it and ate breakfast. So far no nursing today!

Should probably go do some house work or laundry, while the girls nap. What I really would love to be doing though is taking a bath and reading a good book. Oh, well. .... Whats that saying... {A mother's work is never done}.... thats how it goes right? Oh, no wait a good one too is No rest for the Mommy! Thats it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment